Saturday, November 22, 2008


All my life I have been searching For the city of gold…..

All my life I have fascinated How to reach El-dorado….

I galloped fields, sailed over the oceans..

Seeing the setting sun..

Climbed over the mountains,

cut through the junglesTo find nothing at all…

I am a miner of gold I thought

But I have wasted all my life seeking gold.

I found no city, I found no gold

And ended up with burning the real gold

The heart of gold.. to ashes

I lost hope

I now had the fear of age in my eyes..

Before I had given it all up

I got my last chance to find the city of gold…

I met a sage who promised to give me the Philosopher’s stone

For that I had to examine my life as it had gone all along…

Obstinate as I was I said “I can do anything for gold”

Now I am glad I said “Yes”..

Ahaa!! I now have my gold

More than what I was searching for!

At last I am happyI found the gold, all my life I was searching for..

Shining and glittering and mine!

Now my heart of gold is pumping with fluids of life,

Sharing happiness and joy with all..
INSPIRED FROM "heart of gold___Neil Young"