Sunday, December 7, 2008


Loving you was my life,
Then one day you left me,
You died so young, leaving me behind
I sing a cheap love song all my life,
You were all my life,
I did cared for you,
I just talked about wind, but you flew away,
I realized now, you had one reason to live,
Loving me all my life.
I am not dying today,
But I am burring myself six feet down,
I will sleep here
Till I figure out who took your life,
If it was me, I will not return,
But I ask whom?
She never let me know
She loved me more than her life,
Loving you was my life,
Baby, something we should have talked about,
You should not have killed yourself,
You took my life too,
I had always loved you,
I slept around, but I never loved any one,
I agree
I sing cheap love song all my life
But it must not have been you,
Loving you was my life...
Loving you was my..
Loving you was..
Loving you..
Loving..


5 comments:

shivani said...

good....hmmm dont knw who u talking about..hmmmmmmm kidding aneways nice and heart breaking , touchy stuff

da Player said...

west i guess we should rename our blog as the HERAT BREAK HOTEL...
ps urs truly
da player

west said...

Ya...

Bhai I try writing a love song..

and it all end up the same way..

i will improvise.....

Saurabh Sharma said...

its beautiful bhai..u have alrdy proved ur poetical abilities in all ur previous posts..and I advice dont look for that "one special song"..bcoz the day it comes u wont be able to stop ur pen and there it wld be rite b4 ur eyes..

shivani said...

hmmmmmmmmm wah wah its chating forum hehehe

Post a Comment