Tuesday, February 3, 2009


I think this is an anthem to me. I heard it after a long time. It reminds me a lot of spirit which I celebrated. It is not dead but it is somewhat not the way it used to be. Heart of gold was one of my all times favorite song by Neil young. But did not know this one is too from his stable.
I should thank Bounty, for introducing me to this song. I cannot stop the days when we used to have those jam sessions. It used to set the mood and I think it was something that really kept me coming back to those sessions. Yes lyrics are little tough for an Indian to interpret they are American to core, but I hope you relate to the soul and that’s what music is all about.
And hey, if you do a bit of utube, please make a point to watch Pearl jam and Neil perform at Mtv awards. I rate it as one of the best concert I have seen.
I do not want to sound like an environmentalist or those social welfare dudes, but give a thought about this world once or a while. World is like a cradle and someone is rocking it for long now. If you be with the flow you rock else you do not feel anything.
Just listen it for the spirit I am talking about,
Keep on rockin' in the free world,Keep on rockin' in the free worldKeep on rockin' in the free world,Keep on rockin' in the free world.
I do love rock……….!!!

2 comments:

west said...

Ten Pearl Jam..

if you like ....
else i suggest,,,,,,,,,,nothing:)

shivani said...

inTERESTING...............hmmmm

Post a Comment