Friday, April 17, 2009

It is an epic battle, that was at best tried to be avoided and it promises for sure a bigger audience than in any place on earth. Predator has meet alien, and for sure such epic meetings are hard fought. Who will survive has to be seen.

I hope you people do not mind, but these are two circuses in offering as far as I am concerned. One comes back at show every 1 year and other is supposed to come back after 5 years but with these jokers burning down the house even before it is a month is now a common phenomenon.

Who you will vote for, who will you cheer for, I know you do want to burdened with such mundane questions, I also know you have switching loyalty. You are always on the winning side, like me. One question you may have asked for sure, what’s in for me?

The thing which annoys me the most is both the events are labeled Indian general election or Indian Premium League. No political party has an agenda that is of national concern, they just pounding on some kind of survival on the basis of regional influences. Indian premier league in RSA, and I really do not know what kind of regional support they will be thinking about when the whole format is absurd and is just a commercial ploy to rope in money.

I am from Chandigarh catchment and do not have any loyalty whatsoever to the team from that region, I may cheer Chennai, as I like Hayden. Point is whole concept is flawed, it will take years for people to emotionally bind to thy teams, you have to have kids playing in, who learned cricket with these franchises and rising up. Who cares as of now, money is what they all looking for.

Coming back to election, they were so insecure that IPL will over shadow the election, make them not support the event at all, and excuse being security. Guys the enemies of states have been striking as thy wish list, IPL or election, they do not care till some innocent people are not killed.

I am loosing the plot here as getting late to office, but guys I know you will be part of these events by compulsion of being an Indians.

Happy democracy in a Cricket Country!!

West00

0 comments:

Post a Comment