Saturday, September 12, 2009

Guys I am intoxicated……..My intellect is driven by fluids drawn out of OH products..

tAKe this for supplement in dinner tonight…

Thin line between sanity and insanity is measured neither in inches nor in meter,

It has to be measured in length of your stupidity?

Normal things you do in life are supposed to be sane,

Abnormal things you do in life are supposed to be insane,

Then how does stupidity come into question,

Stupidity is never encouraged, as it has a brain of own,

That’s what one guy told my teacher in school,

If a coconut would have fallen on Newton’s head we would have been lucky,

He threw him out, and I think he was right; coconut would have broken his skull,

That guy ended to be an acclaimed director, and my teacher died as a teacher,

And yes I become run of a mill product, studying, working and living with you,

I too did questioned it till today, memorizing all those Newton’s law in what way helped me in life...

Even Newton would not have been able to frame those laws, if he was not stupid,

Did they ever write in text, why Archimedes runs naked?

He never knew the thin line between sanity and insanity?

I am all out for insanity, but do get scared by degrees of it?

You need to be in this line of divider and then on that side,

We got this odd thing running, assuming people will love to be what they are for real,

I had more odds and never seen even, coz I believed in insanity,

May be never dared to ask my teacher those stupid questions,

But kept a few of them with me, to end up writing this blank…

More I write, insaner I sound…It is not a restricted world.

Odds are equal on both sides; it is you who live on either side….

Cheers to all those who had been fortunate to be stupid in life…!!!