Monday, September 7, 2009



Keeping up with my promise of 1 blank a day.
The last Blank was little meaningless, today I make up for that.

Plural

7:10 am The voice that echoed in my head,
Are you crazy, waking up so early, to go to office.
No I am not; I slept for 10 more minutes.

11:00 am The voice that echoed in my head,
Are you crazy, working on something relentlessly, you do not like.
No I am not; I stopped working for 30 minutes.

06:00 pm the voice that echoed in my head,
Are you crazy, not leaving for home, everyone has already left.
No I am not,I took a tea break to calm myself down.

09:00 pm the voice that echoed in my head,
Are you crazy, will you eat this stale food, you worked hard to earn it,
No I am not; I ate maggi noodles after 10 min.

12:00 pm The voice that echoed in my head,
Are you crazy, how many times will you watch this movie again and again,
No I am not; I took my sleeping pills for the night.

02:00 am The voice that echoed in my head,
Are you crazy, how can you deserve to have such a beautiful dream,
No I am not; I wake up, to cry for 10 minutes.