Sunday, February 28, 2010

 

My mind works the best when I am alone, I think, I reason, I participate in complexity of being Human. It hardly has been the case lately, the reason being the same I have been telling you folks all along the way, I cannot focus for days, it can just happen for few minutes.

My attempt to write has fallen down hill, reason being my level of involvement and my impression of being me stamped across the whole stuff. I will be better suited for writing short stories and stuff that are part of a philosophy I believe in.

Let me talk about things which I saw all these years!!

It has been a journey where I had no identity, to one where I got one for myself,

The one that was false and strong like an iron mask, that got galvanized on the real me,

I cannot wash it, I cannot break it, I cannot get away from me,

The only way, I can have a life of no identity, is to let myself rust first,

I went thru the process of being rusted once too often to become too weak to be galvanized ever again,

Luck left me without an identity, to have a one that suits on skin of real me,

I shopped the fortunate world all this summer; to find nothing at all that suits my identity’s color,

Zinc and copper had been imbibed into my cells now; they can never let my true iron to come out,

I be a metal or a non metal or an alloy, I can be anything with color and texture,

My identity has to be malleable and ductile in first place, but not so tensile in strength,

I also want to be soft and amorphous, but not so greasy in fluidity,

I am confused lot to be talking this entire in first place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment