Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Do love me, oh my fair lady,
Do love me, the beautiful damsel,

I miss you every minute,
So, I call you once in a day.

My love is not like a season,
Even if it rains, snow or hail,
It’s still the same,

Do love me, oh my angel,
Do love me, miss sunshine,

I got a round of flattery done,
Even than why you not impressed,

Don’t weigh my love,
Can’t you feel my love,

Do love me, do love me,
You are my only love,

Let me put some reasons,
But then will it be the love,

You don’t make me mad,
Do love Do love me,

By now, you have done it,
Are you in love? Or it’s me in love,

What’s the matter, don’t you listen,
Hold on for a second, let me tell you,
Even if you don’t love me, I will love,

Woman you won’t understand,
It’s man who love, he still say,
Do love me, do love me
Do love me, do love me………

Note: - Please read it as I felt, a man tries to show his attitude and love in first verse, but women are woman. Man mellow down by the second stanza and try to flatter her by praising his love for her. She is unmoved, by then he has lost his cool, and he let her know what she is, still he loose, by the end of all this, he again start to woo her back.

Love is sacred! Love is divine!!!........Fall in love, feel her love!!
regards
West

9 comments:

west said...

Writing about woman and love for a man is never been easy!!

One is more complex than the other one...

It's can never be about the anguish of love!!!

It;s always about the cherish of love!!!

Cherish those moments!!
Even some bitter takes we get....

shivani said...

:) hmmm hehehe

Saurabh Sharma said...

Should i change the name to the "Love-at-odds"..I guess Love is in the air thesedays..how wld i knw..i have a bad cold since last week.. :)

west said...

yes Sir,,

I tried to change the mood of the blog...

but end up writing the same...

but as I said we still end up wooing them..

Cold will be over.....

unke nigha mein ek baar dekho too zaara..

Saurabh Sharma said...

Had that experience too brother..and then i realised that cold was much better..and i totally agree on this..we will always end up wooing them...

west said...

hmm...

for that I will catch you offline bro.....

Anonymous said...

good one west ..... but so many love related stuff out here .... take a break guys ...... u all gotta stop writing after drinking ;)

da Player said...

HA HA MOHIT OR MAY BE WE MUST STOP WRITING TO START DRINKING...

west said...

thats now west's dilemma case study for ppl at world at odds...

da player or mohit..

hmmmm

i know da player will win,mohit vote will be with us :)

Post a Comment