Wednesday, December 10, 2008


I am so ordinary!!!
Shall I tell you,my story!!
When I was a boy,
Maa told me I was extraordinary,
I was the best boy,
She told me that for sure many times,
When I was in School,
Teacher told me I was a gem,
I was the best student,
She told me that for sure many rimes,
When I was in college.
Friends told me I was a talent,
I was the best pal,
They told me that for sure many time,
And then one day it all comes to an end,
I was no more a boy,
I entered to the man’s world,
In days,I was told I was so ordinary,
I was no more the best,
Neither did I had talent nor did I have pals,
I was so alone,and
For all I was made to believe,
I was so ordinary,
I lost my grace,
I lost my confidence,
I was so ordinary,
I was so frightened,
I wished I can went back to my ma,
At least she will still tell me,
My boy is still extraordinary!!
But for true
I am so ordinary!!
I am so so ordinary!!

4 comments:

west said...

I am so ordinary!!

shivani said...

Hmmmmmmm oho aaha ordinary boy : )

Saurabh Sharma said...

"I am the people--the mob--the crowd-the mass.
Do you know that all the great work of the world is done through me? "

All great work has been done by ordinary ppl..Be proud to be ordinary.. !!

west said...

yes,i am proud of being ordinary!!

See the parady here..
add extra

u become extraordinary!!!

It's like being spcl in all ordinaries

Post a Comment