Tuesday, December 2, 2008


Let me take you to my dream
It starts from dark room in my head
Spectrum of light enters
I count the rays, they are six in number
Someone is missing, not for sure a VIBGYOR

It’s my dream, It’s my head, nothing is real, Nothing is perfect…
So people, don’t you question me, be with me,
In my dream, in my head..
Till I found the seven..

I touch the ray, to change it into a day,
It’s no more a room, its open; I can see the blue sky,
I can’t smell the flowers, but can hear and see the bird fly,
It’s not a garden I guess, even grass is not green, it’s blue in nature
My dream tell me now, where I am,
You in heaven, you are stubbed you are plumbed,
Goosh,I am cheated, I am dreaming in a dream forever,
I thought I was here for my missing seven,
And now I am told I am in heaven

Hold on I am in my dream, in my head, in my world, but I still don’t see the seven?
My dream if you are real, prove me it is heaven,
Close your eye, make a wish, and open it to realize heaven,
I was next into my bed, into a day, with loads of sleep in my eyes,

I still don’t know why I was taken to heaven,
I still don’t got which was the missing seven,
Need to go back into my dream, into my head,
At least we will find the missing seven……

DREAMS IN A DREAM,I assume it will be comprehended, nothing is missing in your life in your dreams, you have your heaven offered to you, but somehow you don’t want it. You still searching for the seven?
Wake up and realize you are dreaming in a dream?

This form of writing is called blank, loving for a reel of criticism.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a way to convey bhai..too good..Stop searching for seven..someone around may be ready to make ur life a heaven..Keep living ur dreams.. :)

west said...

Thnaks,,,,,,

I was thinking to write something poetic,lovabele,dreamy,,,,

Romantic till last breath..

not happened,,i try again..by today..

Anonymous said...

Impressed !!!!!!!!!!
Really gud.
Keep writting.

shivani said...

hmmm hmm interesting n different

Post a Comment