Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I am in and out of the white tavern,

What takes me there is my love,

I am in love, romancing with a stone,

She talks sweet in day and bitters me in night,

Every night spent thereafter in tavern keeps my love alive,

I drink every bitterness with black rum,

I keep sweetness from day, so I drink all night,

Reign my love, till sun shines in east, sunsets in west,

It is not all about love,

One love is too complex for other to realize,

Be in love, you will get reason to be in white,

I am in and out of the white tavern.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful !..i have been there..but it gave me the reason to be in black..

Unknown said...

ahaa,,,,

that need a disclosure sometime bro....

is it black or it is white..
We all go there sometime

shivani said...

hmmm sweet in day... bitter at night............ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post a Comment