Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hi All,

Lately I have not got enough time to post. Well being rusty is sometime good. I was reading Khalil Gibran in the afternoon and I have been left touched and mesmerized forever. The poems and his parables are at some different level of intellect. I am not a voracious reader as I once was, but something likes this I can confirm is special.Will try to read out more of Khalil Gibran in coming months.

What else, music is back in life and these days I am just listening to REM. Somebody hurts and Losing my religion are two of the songs I am concentrating on. After watching the movie I had also picked up on the music of Slumdog Millionaire. And hey , if you guys have not watched out Chandni Chowk to China, I suggest to avoid it. A insane person can recommend such a bore to a friend to watch it. Lucky me I was saved by my roommate, he warned me on time.

Do teen pone teen for the time being is in cold. I would have written the draft today, but was too tired. I have worked on some logics but need some more inputs and facts to make it sound more authenticate. Die hard Billu too is back in India and he is been bitten by the London bug. We Indians love onsite hates offshore, I wonder why? May be I have to travel abroad to solve my query.

Well this post is a generic post to keep you all informed I am still alive and kicking. I will get back with some scintillating posts soon.

Ehoo!! Till den.