Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is my OOO (out of office for next few days).

I had planned to utilize this off in a better way. Planning and poor execution has bugged my story so far, but that’s how things are. Right folks, something in us are characteristic defaults.
I will try to meet the lama (ocean of wisdom) and try to fulfill my pledge again, so that he can take me up in fold. I do understand the teaching but cannot adhere to them all. Perfection is what asked for and that is what I have not delivered in life. May be I take mid path and turn his wisdom into more consumable form to all (no offences master, but thought you assigned this to me, when you mysteriously smiles and show me the door every year ). The peace and the spark he reflects from his face is something you all need to see.

Next thing I will do is my promise to do something for the folks of my land. Who do not know my origin, I shall tell I am from Land of Gods. Everything is so much sacred, true and untouched, god’s intervention in daily life is still heard off. I do not know how to transfer the will into action, but I am resolved.

I will be near to nature away from restlessness of buzzing cities, may be will bring some postcards back.

I will meet some old time gangsters too, some are retired and dormant and some are active like till old days. Like every year, I am assured I still had a place in brotherhood.
Last not least, cricket, I may not play but talking about is the culture in my land. If you play carom or snooker you are real sports. Volleyball was hot when growing up, but generation next to X turned up gooses.

Anyhow, I expect lots of activity here from all. I assure you culprits, flood of posts are getting ready, I will just be back on 8th ( It is International Woman day, who gave them this day, all 365 days are with them already).

Ehoo!!!!!!!!!!!
West^

2 comments:

shivani said...

hmmmmmmmmmm so u r goin... koool njoy n take care.............

west said...

hmm..

thanks...

keep rolling...

Post a Comment