Sunday, February 15, 2009



All I wanaa see is a smile on her face,



Nothing seems in time, when I don’t feel about her,



Stars not seems to be out, the day I do not see her,



I adore her and seem to me, I love her,



I need to tell her, I need to talk to her,



I keep losing my words, when she is around,



Wind, birds, song all tried to help me,



I am sorry, it is my love, and I got to tell her,



Another day, and same sinking heart,



I got to do something that does show my love,



Somehow I find hard to tell her in words,



I got this red flower, people call is rose,



It is tender, it is beautiful, and may I give it to her,



At end it is flower, she won’t caught me in love with her,



She blushed as it was not a flower, how wrong I was,



She in love, and it is not a flower, it is a rose I gave her,



I found word to tell her, how beautiful the rose is,



She laughed, she has know what I had to tell her,



Rose and I, also found over selves in place,



A beautiful woman around, she loved us and we too adore her,



It will rhyme to you, if you too in love………………………….

4 comments:

Saurabh Sharma said...

it does rhyme to evry1 man wid a heart..btw it feels like u had a busy valentine's day... ha ha ha

west said...

hahahaha...

na was far away.....

it is a story of a rose that was not delivered..

poet's in me has to say something..

watch oout there were some lines that were tricky

arpit said...

ek dum masssssssssssssssssssst...........
bole to wah wah wah wah....

shivani said...

hmmmm how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.............

Post a Comment