Saturday, February 21, 2009


After a break of three days I was back again into the strange orchard. It was neither winter nor it was autumn. It was a season between seasons there. Some parts were covered in snow, some part has golden grass. I was looking for the big tree whose fruits talked a lot. It was not there today at all. I decided to go deep into the orchard.


I saw big tree hiding behind from me it seems behind bushes. I caught him, he see into my eyes and started running away from me. I shouted wait Mister I am not going to eat you or your fruits. But he does not want to hear me. Age who peche mein. In 5 min both us were breathing heavily and mutually agreed we are harmless to each other.


I found fruits were missing from the tree today. I asked tree, is everything ok. He said to me the day I meet the fruits, they rebelled and disappeared for a year from my branches. They talked about a union and a break from daily routine. It was coz of you, you bought with you the ideas from outside world. They read your mind and got corrupt for this world of ours.


Whatever, tree was really pissed. He was sad, coz he lost his purpose now and some where now I was the reason. I had to do something for him. I asked where you were going now. He told me those tree with no purpose forms the fence to this orchard. I was going for self burial. He started crying and I also joined him.


I was not going to give up, fruits from beginning were not of good quality they picked trash only from my mind and now I had a crying tree to console. I saw few birds flying up, but they were not resting on any tree. I called them “ birdies helloz anyone there” ( here I seem everything was possible, tree and fruit talking so a birds talking were greater.


Wallla, the bird talked, but that accent was to strange. Gotch it he was a Siberian stork. A Russian dude from cold country. Luckily I knew Russian from my gangs days. He was a gupsy and never had a home coz no one took loved them as they chat a lot. Even in this orchard each and every tree has refused them a place. The fruits made enough noise already,they cannot have one more noise maker in house.


I think you are also thinking the same as I am. Yes, I was going to break the deal between the two needy fellows. Before I had done it, I saw the bird has his even made his nest on the tree and the tree was moving back to his place.


Howzzat, here every one can reach the others mind, so watch out. They helped themselves to thy lives.i have still not found the secret of this orchard; I think I have to revisit it some other time. It was dawn again and I was again stranded.

1 comments:

west said...

u got solutions before even problem is raised.....

make your kids read "panchtantra" den harry potter, i guarantee thet will be better human in life

Post a Comment