Saturday, February 21, 2009



I feel it in my finger, I feel it in my toe’s love is all around…………………………….yes my friends it is the famous WET WET WET number. I hope you all must have watched the movie love actually. Hmm, as you all know I am not a romantic soul (at least in what all I wrote). My post today is about meaning of love, I want to share what love actually is?



When I think about love, I cannot think beyond those romantic love songs which we used to gift when in school to gals on valentine days ( I never did). Right here waiting for you or things we do in love, those days of adolescence are the best days to fall in love. You think love you reason love you live love. So where is question of you being wrong? The crazier you get more you in love. It is the bug which has bitten you for the first time. Then you grow old, things for some does not turn up sweet and few of you turn up as diljale. You get practical in life and get away from wonderful feeling called love.



May be few of my reader still will be not sure what love is? Let me tell you love is not tough when you take it as love. Yes it should never be a liability neither an asset. The best love story ever told by Disney to this world was Beauty and the beast and followed by Shrek and Fiona. How a princess is ready to live in swamp and better be an ogar than a princess tell you the tale of love.



I am not good in writing about love as much as I am about abstractions. But I feel about it purely, I confess about it truly and never mixed world into it. It has to be divine and sacred so that nothing corrupts it feeling. And remember the amount of happiness you going to give to one here is something you can not buy in billions of dollars.



I wanted to write more, but not today.I wants you guys to let me know about your feelings.
Till then love is all around you , love is all around you…………

3 comments:

Saurabh Sharma said...

I Love ur honest submissions and i agree with love not being an asset and liability...And yes it really cant be put in right words...perhaps there are no right words...there are so many stories all around, all of them some versions and iterations of the same sweet theme....
Again i quote " ISHQ KI DASTAN HAI PYAARE" ; "APNI APNI ZUBAAN HAI PYAARE"
(its story of love in the end, be it mine or ur language )

west said...

hmmm..

the shayar in you is getting stronger day by day

shivani said...

hmmmmmmm interesting

Post a Comment