Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I once got to be an orchard that was not like the one I had seen before. Who owned it I do not know, but it was there on my way back to home, but I could not see it in morning when I went downhill. I can smell the sweetness of mangoes and grapes cannot resist entering the orchard.

It has a big tree in a corner that stood out. All other tree looks so normal and uncomplicated. It was for sure something of its own. It was a mango tree, but I can see the fruit it has was grapes. When I ate them, they tasted like orange. It was not all it seems those fruits were talking to themselves. Wait for a few more second; they started to talk to me. The one that was nearest to me asked innocently will you eat me up. No is said, I cannot you too much living for me. Then the one that was lying on grass, started to speak grimly. I will die soon; do not crush me under your feet. He too had a point. Then the one from top of tree shouted. He was going to ripe; he did not wanted to be on earth floor. He asked me to catch him and then ate. He fell and I ate him.

What happened next was even stranger. The grapes or whatever fruit they were did not liked what I did and they started changing colors. There were thousands of small bulbs now on the tree, sparking and screaming at me. I was not able to take it and asked guys what your problem. They told me it was democracy in this orchard they will do whatever they like. I thought they were upset, but now they were singing a strange song. Looked like a song of happiness.

Sun start to rise, I had spent whole night in this strange place. I looked towards the sun and when I focused back on tree or orchard all has gone.

Hmm, I think I will be coming back soon. It still has more mysteries to tell. I will bring more people in to this orchard.

4 comments:

west said...

this has some meaning......

yes it do....please be free to ask it from me....

read it as an abstraction.....

Thanks a lot!

Saurabh Sharma said...

I love the abstraction...again i'll quote.. "Rakh kadam foonk foonk kar nadaan, Zarre Zarre main jaan hai pyaare"...See thats the brilliance of imagination, U can see life in smallest of things...the way u have put life to the tree, the orchard and each of its fruit..Who said only humans talk, only we laugh and only we cry...Every creation of his does that, U just need an eye to spot it :)

shivani said...

hmmmmmmmm exlain me okeh.......... enigmatic it is..................

Unknown said...

yes agreed..


frenz i like to disclose something here more things will be in dislpay in some time.....

the fruits here and the tree are symbolic of something and I am too.....

it is little mysterious i suppose,,, a second vissit to the orchard will get things more cleared..

Post a Comment