Friday, February 20, 2009

Someday I like watching TV
Someday I like listening music,
Someday I like drinking wine,
And there are than those no days
When I do not like anything,
My mind rules me, I rule my mind,
It all depends what day it is,
It is someday, me and things I like,
But still then why I have those no days.
What play with my mind?
That spoils my someday,
It is me, my mind and what play my mind,
They put bullet in brain/mind,
To find it out,
I am far away from madness,
It is there somewhere, that gets me switch days………………………..


To be ignored-------------------( blank to blank)

4 comments:

west said...

had a bullet in brain!!!

let your skull open up....

if u can not...

put a screw in ear....right hand britsh standard thread....

the noise it will make can heal you...

and in process do not cry........

Angry pantha

shivani said...

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????



wats da matter

Saurabh Sharma said...

hey bhai its time to put bullets in their brains but anger is good..this anger is bound to take us to where we want to be...so keep this anger preserved somewhere in You..

Unknown said...

ya agreed......

i am trying best not to pick metal bands again.....

voilence is sweet in lyrics...and anger is more in music

Post a Comment