Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tarintino says it like “Inglorious Bastards”, gotcha wait till I see what he has dished.

I think the one who is a bastard and knows it with purity, see the rays of glory. Bastards can not be Inglorious, they have their ritual and acts to get noticed.

I am confessing that it frustrates you when those who limped all along the way, win over you, because they got to limp for 10 m and you have to run 10 km against them.

I have finished mine 2 km, long way ahead and the day I reach near to the finish line, the bar will be raised to 20 km.

I am a confused lot and why should not I be? Only guy who talk sense till date is Dr. Chika “ Hamara nahe hoga to kiska hoga”. Hmm, that’s what make him a great friend.

I am in partial hibernation and day I see some rays, this bear will hunt some fishees.

A lease of being alive!!……

@#$%^&* call 0000

Cheers

West baba

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment