Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hi Guys,

I am not able to write something these days, reason for that the wisdom tree in the strange orchard has vanished and I am searching hard for it.

I know you did not get this, as you were not following this post. Anyhow thing is one can write when he is ideal or very motivated. I am deprived of both.

Lately I have taken a practical approach to life and stopped striving for things; want to see how it works. May be I come back and have valuable stuff to share up with you guys.

Hear some panthaism on this “ If you stay too long with a problem, you become a part of problem itself”.

And this one is from a kung fu film “ No retreat no surrender”.

So, I can hide but cannot change what I am.

Catch you all soon, with new agenda.

Regards

Aj

0 comments:

Post a Comment