Sunday, July 26, 2009

A year ago had a friend, who fell in love,

It happened in an instance, few scraps travelled across,

7 to be precise, 30 min exactly to fell in love,

A day went; they had bought a dedicated reliance,

A week went; he shopped and shipped chocs and teddy bears,

How fast was love, people questioned me,

I was the best friend, but did not knew when he took a flight to meet her,

I was convinced it was love not anything else,

When I chauffeured the love beings on a snowy day.

I felt like a cupid, it was my laptop and my words in those scraps,

Which lit the fire?

Time went I lost the track of the story, as it seemed too boring,

When I heard the two going to get married.

A day ago I got my favorites mode of communication,

He pinged me on a communicator to know he not going to marry her,

My first reaction was poor boy; she must have used her,

I wanted to take my words back, of being the cupid,

I wanted to know why Hally left Sally or the other way around,

My first call was to his brother, he told me they were made for each other,

One was a MBBS and other a MBA, how often do you see such a match,

He reasoned gal was self centered to run all in to trouble,

Ohh I see my boy was in love with a doctor, my mistake I should have warned,

I was not convinced that they run into trouble, it seemed to be dark and deceptive,

I heard another story in evening, gal meet a boy who was an MD,

Things were to shock me in morning when I get my friends invitation,

He is marrying a gal who working at a 7 digit package with a MNC,

Love seem to confuse the cupid only, people do rise and fall like a tide,

Do not take much out of it, west wrote it as a testimony of witnessing love.

3 comments:

west said...

beapo!!!

Bob said one love one life !!!

shivani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shivani said...

so those who marry are in love????????????????????????????????? wats real love ? isnt the love itself so real and true......

Post a Comment