Thursday, August 27, 2009

This is not a blank; it is something I need to specify soon.

 

It was a cottage, placed in the wilderness,

I was sitting in dark, waiting for them to join,

Slow music playing in, Deer’s and sheep were dancing in my head,

The table in front of me was rocking,

The glass and bottle stare at me imperfectly,

Temptation were dark as always, wait got agonizing,

Golden color in silver light, I cannot be more poetic,

I break the law, took few sip to warm off,

It was cold and unnerving; they never seem to appear,

I gutted one for those, for whom I kept waiting,

I enjoyed it a bit more, wait is always fruitful,

2, 3 and 4, I had enough, to have a new soul,

Then it happened the first one come and sit next to me,

Shuffled the cards, placed the deck on board,

Got a wicked smile, gutted 2 more as a welcome breeze,

5 and 6, no more counts, 2 more come and sat in,

Cards in hand, I did played joker to the game of poker,

The one on east seem to be my shade from young,

The one on west seem to be my image from present,

The one from no direction seem to be my reflection from future,

All laughed with me, drinking my whiskey,

All cried with me, sipping my whiskey,

Last drop spilled on floor, it created magic,

She appeared and all boys vanished,

She grew stronger in color, I grew pale,

I needed more to my head, to make her wane,

She had made it sure, it did not happen,

I got a hiding behind my 6 edged bottle,

She grew brighter in color,

I remembered nothing after that…

I think I slept on floor, milo licking my face,

That’s how often party ends,

It is a voyage of a pendulum,

Time is constant, gravity useless,

Poet in me wakes up, the very next day,,,,