Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It has been a long hiatus; I have been long away from WAO. I would like to write something about faith. So, have confidence in me and trust in each word I am going to pen down here tonight.

You all may have heard a lot from me about my dear friend Chika. He had a remarkable experience lately, which he shared across with me over the last few days resulting in me staying away from activities in WAO. He asked to have faith in him, only condition before he would share his experience. I supposed it was a stupid remark from him; I had always been his faithful ally in all him adventures, but may be this was a solo act.

Chika told me, he fell in love with a beautiful Aryan (I am sure he did not asked the gal from where she is) girl few months back. He also convinced the gal has also the same mutual feelings for him; thou they had talked once only, commuting in a local train (must have stepped on her toe or something). Well, I had always underestimated him, but he had been known as a lady killer Jung Bhadur in college days. He proved his theory by telling me that every day she boarded the same train as he did ( Co incidence never happen in such kind of love) and what else, the day Chika end up not boarding the 9 o clock local, he found her also in the 9:15 local. It was her intention to be along with him than a mere co incidence, as I would have thought.

I am man who has always beloved in the power of eyes; they end up always catching the truth and always not ending up hiding a lie. He described her eye as he was poet par excellence Sahir or Manzoor. I was impressed, he had never seen an eye as big this before other than that of his cow (excuse me, she really had big beautiful eye, I can confirm for the cow at least). The way she flickered her eye, it just reminded him of that study lamp that never come alive. (Even I did not get what does this meant, but it’s that thing called love).

I asked him, Chika yaar this is nothing extraordinary as per your standard, the crush for the Burka clad woman and that nun in school still holds above this. Chika come back to me with his legendary re say “ yaar, this time it is true love”. I would have laughed, if it had been someone else, but Chika’s innocent face said a lot.

It still had no elements of extraordinary, Chika revealed little more. The gal stop coming to station a fortnight ago( stalker I said). Chika told me he waited for her for few more days but no sign of her in any of the 24 locals plying on that route. ( Hmm, Chika bhai, had always had severe heart ache). Chika told me,he stopped coming to station after third day. It was a long day, when he end up seeing her face in a hindi newspaper at a barber shop. Now I am getting convinced something extra will be dished. The newspaper told about a gal being killed in a train accident. Hey guys, that was not all, the newspaper was an year old one.( I did asked Chika, but cannot be as forceful, till I broke the oath of faith). He reasoned me, that people die in train accident and he saw her, in the exact place where she died.

So Chika in love with a ghost (This can be rated extraordinary, but hold on people, loads of extra is still to be unleashed). He now started me telling his pursuit for her love. (I left Chika alone for 3 months and he ended up being nuts). He put into practice the technique he has learned from a Sanyasi in himalayas. He can hold on to his sleep till the point he is in trance to NEVER EVER. (He can sleep in 5 min into a science lecture, I wonder how many time he had been to NEVER EVER). No question asked, as the oath is silver. He was in NEVER EVER and saw her love being excluded in the parade of lovers happening there. Before he approach her, he confronted the organizer, why she not in the parade. The parade had legends from Heer Ranjha, Romeo Juliet, Rahul Tina & Anjali, Rohit and Dev and let me put short all kind of pair in love. Organizer did not allowed, stag entry. (Man, by now I had understood what this story is all about, you all have to wait).In few more minutes he has jeopardized the whole procession for not letting him or her love invited. He told me organizer was pissed at him for gate crashing in at this place and his gal was excluded as she did not have those tapping feet. That kind of insult and discrimination and that too in NEVER EVER, Chika was not going to give up. I asked him what about the gal. Chika has again given a sorry face. What else nothing is left in this story. Chika told me, his action took the centre stage and all started staring at him. This was enough for Rahul to slip from clutches of Tina and Anajali and impress my lass. The moment I turned she was too the part of parade and I was pushed back from NEVER EVER. Next Chika, found himself was sleeping and roaring in Deans class. Rest I know, he ate my head for a week with this absurd story. I had to trust him and you have to trust me.

So moral of the story is, If you plan to go to a disc always take your best pal with you, even he had no gal with him, ideally get him a nice lass for company, else he will make you realize it in some strange ways.

I am proud of you Chika, you never let me down, I may let you down sometime.

Friends will be friends till the very end…………………….Mercury

3 comments:

west said...

It is absurd, it is idiotic and written in haste....

English grammer is required to be excused,,,it was a go live post without editions.....

One thing i forgot to highlight in end......it is love...blind or unrealistic,,,,but love!!!

Have faith !! give faith !!

Peace said...

nothin absurd... its simply lovely :)

shivani said...

its confusing...... hehehee

Post a Comment