Thursday, August 6, 2009

 

I was feeling very exhausted yesterday night. I wanted to take a break of my daily routine and wished to be at my favorite orchard. The harder I tried, more difficult was for me to transit. I tried sleeping early, but I did not have a dream. Went to the roof top, gazed at sky nothing seems to happen. I was getting frustrated at this bit of moment. I was going to return home, when something stuck me from back. I turned back but I did not see anything. I entered my room and I smelled the green grass but cannot fell it. I washed my hand, water seem to be as fresh as one from the lotus pond. I closed my eyes in bed, and in a flash I was at my beloved place.

I had some strange feeling; somehow strange orchard did not seem to be strange today. I think I have been visiting this place now very often. Walking tree and talking fruits looked to be business as usual. I rip a fruit from a tree and ate without giving it a chance to blubber. It tasted like cabbage, still something were strange here. I was starring at the broken wall, when I started hearing the drum beat. It was coming from the west end of the orchard; I remembered there was a pond of blue water with loads of yellow lotus flowers.

I saw a guy beating the drum near the pond. It was first time I saw a human intruder into the garden of odds. In place of waving or shouting to grab his attention, I threw a stone towards him. Oops I threw it hard and it splashed the water from the pond. The drum beat grew stronger and it seemed to be more like a war cry. I turned my back to see how far I have come to find it was pitch black behind me, orchard has vanished. The drum stopped beating, I turned back to see blackness. All has vanished, strange orchard has evaporated.

The cold shivering wind woke me up, I found myself sleeping on the roof top. And guess what I had a very refreshing day today, seems orchard broke my routine, but I have more unfinished business left in the orchard.

See you soon in the strange orchard.!!

1 comments:

shivani said...

lotus sutra................hmmm
i love the way u think and can imagine.............take me some day to your dream world......ok love.....

Post a Comment