Tuesday, December 23, 2008


It was something I waited for long. Citizen Kane has been voted the Number 1 of all times, and I wanted to see why? Well I don’t have any doubt’s left after watching this movie. I had watched epic like BEN HUR, SPARTACUS, TEN COMANDMET, GONE WITH THE WIND etc but I am convinced there is something special about this movie.
Whoever have known me over all this year must be knowing one thing how big a movie buff I am been, so praising mortal never has been my trait. Coming to the movie it’s a movie that tries to capture the life of Citizen Kane after his death. The movie revolves around the last words uttered by Mr. Kane at his death bed. Now a reporter is trying to figure out what these words meant. He follow the remarkable journey of this man, who always have loved to be himself. Once destined to be America President to almost gone bank Corrupt NEWS Mougal, it’s a story worth watching.
What is most remarkable about the movie is its technical superiority; take it from lighting to Camera angles. Movie has a natural pace and you are connected throughout the movie.
I think you all should try to get hold of this movie and judge it by yourself.
And hey do you know what “ROSEBUD” meant; it meant everything. A boy did not choose to be a Man he is forced to be one.

2 comments:

shivani said...

........ u love movies.........yup u do.....hahahaha

Saurabh Sharma said...

I got to got to watch this..n thanks for not revealing much..Only a true movie buff understands this !!

Post a Comment