Friday, December 26, 2008


Its 25th and you having a nice holiday. Santa and his Reindeer are now too old themselves to visit you.X’mas tree and gifts are not your way of celebrating a year ending holiday.X’mas spirit that’s only there in good old movies like Home Alone or Miracle on 33rd street. Even you have heard Santa is red coz of some Coca Cola advertisement in early 19th Century. It’s a high society festivity and you should make a point to greet your boss for sure. Red and white are the color for the occasion and if you can afford make sure to go to any of those posh parties.
Ok guys, I am not a spoil sport, I was just missing the fun I had used to have on X’mas and most of all I am missing friends and family today. I take my words back. Its X’mas time and time for all of us to share the joyfulness and happiness with all around us. Even if its watching GHAJNI with your dear one’s today, you had done a wonderful gesture (I did not got the ticket, that show the spirit how much we want to be with family and friends, we just need an excuse).
Like all of you guys I am also born and brought up in India so I also do not relate with the significance of this day like Diwali.but I know it’s a universal day of Celebration and we Indian’s like globalization has embraced this too. And what’s most important about X’mas it is a year ending holiday and unlike Indian festivals it falls every year on 25th.
Did I tell you that it is Jesus’s birthday today.Oops I may be wrong but it got to be something like that? And I should also tell you my friend Chika has meet Santa on his trip to North. He told me Santa is now much slimmer than 80’s.He has also trimmed his beared.The best thing is he has given up his red attire. If coca cola can have a new brand Image why can’t he have? Santa was also concerned with growing population, he is uneasy how he will reach everyone on time.Chika told him to make his Reindeer work out so that they can run/fly faster. Chimney’s are not in fashion anymore that will also save time. So Santa needs not to worry. Santa has a new consultant, yes it’s my dear friend Chika.
Hahaha did not you get how much I love X’mas by now, if not than you must try to read this post again.
Merry X’mas folks!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas n a Very Happy New yr from Team Worldatodds..and when do i get to meet chika anuj bhai ? :)

west said...

Haha

Chika time for you to appear...

Someone of our's own will be in his shoe sooner or later..

by that time he will be more adorable

Post a Comment