Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life brings to some of these, one day or latter. Which roads you want travel? I meet Yan a German doc, who too reach a crossroad once and was not able to decide which road? He did what I would not have imagined; he sat at the crossroad and started looking at all the roads, till they start disappearing with time. By the end he was left with one road. A road that would have taken him to travel across the world to find truth and meaning of life. He had now one road, but he has grown too old waiting for roads to disappear. The farthest he now can reach was India. Somehow he was happy, not complaining about anything what so ever.

I too have reached at crossroad, I am not scared but I made to feel scared. I can gamble what all I have achieved but I am suggested not to do so? I do not have any option but practice what Yan did? Lets the roads keep on disappearing by themselves. I too know Uri, who carved his own way when he was not happy with road in offer. But that too was a long way. Smartest of all Aki, took a cart on his way, did not cared which road it has to take.

I am astonished and bewildered about many things these days. One of them is drawing out plans.

3 comments:

Saurabh Sharma said...

kudos...I'll continue..there was a poor guy he closed his eyes and kept walking coz he had nothing to lose..That road took him to a treasure and he died as a king...there was man who took the road that passed thru poor, disease stricken Villages...he instilled faith in them and he died as Jesus..There were bunch of guys who took the most easy looking road and they ended up in IT !! :)

west said...

hahaa...

i was just looking who all are going to travel on that road...


someone pushed me and i was there first even before the other knew...

crossroads are 4 us only seems..

west said...

hahaa...

i was just looking who all are going to travel on that road...


someone pushed me and i was there first even before the other knew...

crossroads are 4 us only seems..

Post a Comment